As usual, Samsung launches a new NOTE device in the last six months of each year. In 2019, it is the Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+, Note 10 5G and the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G. Surely, there’s a difference between the standard and Plus Edition. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G has a lot of Pro features with a bigger display, more battery, and a fourth camera on the back.
Where to Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G Key Specs & Features
- Android 9 (Pie), One UI
- 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED Display, 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19: 9 Aspect Ratio
- Always On Display
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (USA / China)
- Octa-core Exynos 9825 (EMEA / LATAM)
- 12MP + 12MP + 16MP + 3D Depth VGA Rear Camera
- 10MP Front Camera
- 256GB / 512GB built-in Storage, up to 512GB memory card
- Stylus Pen Included
- 5G Network Support
- 4G LTE (up to 2 Tbps)
- IP68 Certified (Waterproof)
- 4,300 mAh Non-removable Li-ion battery
- Fingerprint (Under Display / Ultrasonic)
Design and Display
Everything about the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G design is premium. The smartphone offers same design and display as the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
A device specially made for big-screen lovers and people who spend most of the time on the web. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G really got an almost perfect rating for 2019 smartphones after it outsmarted all other devices like the Huawei P30 Pro, iPhone XS Max and even the Galaxy S10.
Having an outstanding Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display, measuring 6.8 inches with cinematic quad HD+ resolution (1440 x 3040), the premium Android phone promises to be great for watching movies and browsing the web.
The Dynamic AMOLED near bezeless screen display gives out perfect colours. You get the real-life colour of pictures in the smartphone.
In addition to its perfection are the colour options of aura glow, aura black, aura white, and aura blue. When turned, the back has a rainbow gradient colour show off just more like the Galaxy A70.
In front is an under-screen fingerprint sensor, the usual power button of the device now functions as Bixby button when long pressed so to power off the phone, you have to draw down the notification menu and click on-off.
S Pen and 5G
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G features the S Pen Stylus Pen. A 3.04g pen that measures 105.08 x 5.8 x 4.35mm, which in addition to taking notes and making sketches comes with other functionalities.
The S Pen is water-resistant. It can be used to control the cameras, switching from front to rear, or changing functions. The stylus is also Bluetooth enabled and can last up to 10 hours.
The 5G feature is a given. It is built into the name. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G comes with 5G Non-Standalone (NSA), Sub6 / mmWave, which promises high speed data for next generation broadband services.
Battery and Performance
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G sports a 4,300 mAh battery with 45W capacity super-fast charging, unlike the 25W of the Galaxy Note 10 5G. It is expected to reach 100% from 0% in less than 80 minutes.
Enough RAM and storage, 12GB RAM and 256GB / 512GB respectively plus a up to 1TB expansion port incase of extra storage. With the 12GB RAM, no lagging should be expected in most apps.
The big screen and Exynos 9825 / Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 coupled with the super-fast 5G chipset and 7nm processor, gaming and downloads are better.
The mobile phone operates on the Android 9 Pie with the Samsung One UI. The Exynos 9825 offers an Octa-core processor made up of 2.73GHz dual-core M4 mongoose, 2.4GHz dual-core Cortex A75, and 1.9GHz quad-core Cortex A55 with Mali-G72 MP12 graphics processor.
In the United States and China, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G will offer Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 consisting of a single processor clocked at up to 2.84GHz, a tri-core processor clocked at up to 2.42GHz, and a quad-core processor clocked at up to 1.74GHz.
Camera And Connectivity
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G has a 12MP + 12MP + 16MP + 3D quad rear camera and a 10MP front camera. The rear camera of the device uses a physical aperture of f1.5, 10x zoom.
Capture moments with the 10MP selfie camera and get more features on the main quad-camera at the back. The rear camera has features like video blur effect, zoom in mic that only captures the sound of concentrated zoomed background, steady shots, HDR10+, scene optimizer, time of flight, Portrait mode, quick measure, 3D scanning.
In terms of connectivity, Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G has no audio 3.5mm jack but now uses the USB Type-C port as its audio port. It is Bluetooth 5.0 enabled with support for Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4GHz/5GHz.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G Price and Availability
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G price starts at $1,300. In Nigeria Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G Price is expected to range from 400,000 Naira to 470,000 Naira in Nigeria depending on your location or the deals available.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G Specs
Here are a few specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G
- Platform: Android 9 Pie (Samsung galaxy One UI)
- Processor: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) – Exynos 9825 (7 nm) – EMEA/LATAM Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485) – Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – USA/China
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP12
- Memory: 12GB RAM
- Colours: Aura Glow, Aura Black, Aura White, Aura Blue
- Dimension: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 198 g
- SIM Type: Nano
- SIM Count: Single SIM
- Display: 6.8-inch Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED Touchscreen, 1440 x 3040 pixels (495ppi), HDR10+, 19:9 Aspect Ratio, Always on Display
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 12MP + 12MP + 16MP + VGA depth Quad Camera
- Rear Camera Features: 10 x Digital Zoom, 2 x Optical Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
- Front Camera: 10 MP Camera 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, 4k video recording, Dual-video call, Auto HDR
- Built-in Storage: 256GB / 512GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes up to 1TB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes, 5G NSA / Sub6 / mmWave
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/ax/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: USB Type C
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol:
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes by Dolby Atmos
- 3.5mm Jack: No (USB Type-C)
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- Pedometer: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitor: Yes
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- Iris Scanner: Yes
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: Yes 15W
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes up to 30 minutes
- Dust Resistant: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4,300 mAh Li-ion Non removable
- Standby Time: 119 hours
- Fast Charging: 45W super fast charge
More on Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Best Android Phones
- Galaxy Note 9
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Best 4G Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- Samsung Galaxy M10
- Compare Prices of Mobile Phones